Tuesday, July 16, 2013

July 16, 2013: Clomid, Day 1

This morning began day 1 of Clomid. I am excited and hopeful, and trying to remain optimistic. I also don't want to over-expect either. I know, for many people, it does not work the first time or the first round of Clomid. Still, I'm optimistic.

I'm also hopeful that the Clomid will help to regulate me. Even if this cycle doesn't result in pregnancy, I think it will be a partial victory if my cycle starts around when it should. To have gone 8 months after birth control ended but only had 4 periods (the fifth brought on by Provera), it will be very nice to have that more regulated so things can move a little bit faster (no more waiting 50+ days between cycles, hopefully... 28 days or even 28-35 days would be great!).

So, here we go. I also ordered another package of ovulation strips. I'm hoping that life will say "ha ha" to me for buying the big package (50 ovulation strips) by having this first round be successful, me getting pregnant, and having 30 leftover strips. :)  I know, I know, the likelihood is low, but one can still hope, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment