Thursday, July 18, 2013

July 18: Clomid Day 3

Clomid is going well(ish) so far. I felt very nauseated the past two mornings, but I ate something first this morning before taking the pill and felt much better this morning. In the evenings, I'm EXHAUSTED.  So very strange. I'm not used to coming home and being completely drained.

Two more days of Clomid and then ovulation tracking begins. I ordered new strips and little cups from Amazon-- total came to under $30, which was nice.

I very much hope this cycle works. I'm having a hard time remaining optimistic but not putting all my hopes on this cycle (since I'd be crushed). I know many couples try for many more months than just 8 months, but after 8 months of issues, it'd be pretty darn nice if the end of month 8 produced a positive pregnancy test.

No comments:

Post a Comment